Be careful what you wish for, it may come true.
The mind is more powerful then you think. In fact, it’s 4,000,000,000 times more powerful then the worlds most powerful computer. It has the ability to create whatever it wants (within physical and universal laws).
Everything in this world is made of energy, including our conscious mind. The law of attraction is a very commercialised way of explaining how what we think, we attract. On a quantum level this can be explained using vibrational frequencies. Each thought we generate carries its own energy and its own vibrational frequency. The thoughts we choose to focus on increase in energy over time, strengthening it’s frequency. The governing principle is that the frequency we emit is received by an alternative energy source matching the same frequency. Whether we are aware of it or not, we attract what we focus on; what we wish for, often comes true.
This is not only true for our wants and desires, but it’s also true for our fears. My mother always told me that I shouldn’t worry about something, because if I worry about it then it’s more likely to happen. I never really understood what she meant, until I reached a certain point in my research and life experience that helped me really understand the science behind it. About 2 years ago, when I began my conscious awakening, I started to believe in the theory that thoughts create reality. I could very clearly see how everything that man has made, came from thought. I had reflected so deeply on my life that I could see how I was the creator, and how my positive or negative thinking attracted certain events, people and opportunities. I took responsibility for everything.
This was terrifying. Although 75% of my thinking was positive at the time, the other 25% was full of fears, worries and insecurities. I started focusing on trying to rid my mind of all the negativity, which meant that I focused on the negatives even more. I had to start looking deep into my childhood to understand where these false beliefs and fears came from. Slowly, over a period of time, the figure of 25% crept up close to 50%, and it started to feel like I was being consumed by my negative thinking. I started to wish that I never started this journey of self-awakening. I wanted to go back to a time when I was blissfully unaware, happy to fit in with the normal 9-5, Monday-Friday routine and get drunk at the weekend, without thinking about how the world could be a better place and how people can be the catalyst in changing things for the better. However, once you have started this journey, there is no going back. My life started to fall apart. I lost my business, losing close to £1million, I lost my relationship, and I felt completely isolated and alone. It was the scariest point in my life.
I kept reminding myself that things have to get worse before they get better. As I worked on one problems I would uncover another, even bigger problem that needed solving. I was so afraid of my own thoughts that I would start projecting my fears into the future and life seemed so pointless, I wondered why I should carry on. Having a life coach at this point was so helpful. The content we feed ourselves has a massive part to play in the way we think, feel and behave. When times got hard I could hear the voice of my life coach reminding me of certain life principles, keeping my faith alive that everything that was going wrong in my life was for the greater good.
After many more months of self-development, I am now on the other side of the process. I have learnt that everything in life happens exactly how it is supposed to, and that there is no need to resist it, even when it gets scary. I have reflected on my life and can clearly see why these life changing milestones occurred. I was waking up and everyone else around me was still asleep. I needed to break away from my business relationship, I needed to break up from my old relationship, and I needed to find myself, to really understand who I am and what I want without worrying about what other people think. My belief wasn’t strong enough at the time and so I needed to be pushed in the right direction. I no longer find myself trapped in the expectations of others. I am able to positively manifest a life I want to live, helping others do the same along the way.
It’s not a journey for the feint hearted. If you really want to understand the power of the mind, if you truly want to master it and break free from the invisible limits you have placed on yourself, there is a darkness that you must be prepared to enter. When you come out of the other side, fully conscious, you will realise that you can have whatever you want from life, and that there is nothing to fear. What do you wish for?